As of July 2020
FRBC is currently meeting in-person for worship on Sundays at 11am. For those unable to attend, the service is also broadcast live on YouTube.
Sunday School (9:30am) and Evening Worship (5:00pm) are held over Zoom video conference, with invitations sent by email every week. (To receive an invitation, please contact the church.)
For Sunday morning in-person worship, we are observing the following social distancing protocols:
- All members as currently asked to RSVP for an estimated head-count. Visitors are welcome and do not have to RSVP.
- Seating is divided between the sanctuary and the fellowship hall, with every other pew in the sanctuary.
- Face masks are currently required in the sanctuary, with flexibility allowed in the fellowship hall. (Children under 3 are not required to wear masks.) A limited supply of masks are available for anyone who requests one.
- Social distancing of 6 feet for anyone outside of your family is encouraged.
- Sanitizing stations will be available in both rooms.
- An Offering Box will be available in both rooms. The service will not have a formal offertory.
- All bathrooms will be open upstairs and downstairs. However, all other downstairs rooms are closed and off-limits.
- Fellowship after the service can be held outside, but should not linger in the building.
- Thank you for your patience in following these guidelines.
- Stay home if health compromised or vulnerable; uncomfortable of gathering.
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household has had a fever or has been sick since the previous Sunday.
- Avoid physical touch with anyone outside of your own household.
- Wash hands and use sanitizer stations.
- Parents keep children with you and escort those under 8 to the bathroom.