FRBC Covid Guidelines – As of October 2020
Starting Sunday, October 18th, FRBC returns to full Sunday ministries, with in-person Sunday School at 9:45am, morning worship at 11am, and evening meetings (depending on the week) at 5pm.
PLEASE NOTE: We are aware that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is still active in the Delaware County area and there are reports of increased cases. FRBC cannot guarantee that participants in FRBC programs will not become infected with COVID-19. Participation could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. (According to the CDC, the currently estimated survival rate is 99.997% for ages 0-19, 99.98% for ages 20-49, 99.5% for ages 50-69, and 94.6% for ages 70+.)
We are observing the following social distancing protocols:
- Masks are currently required for worship in the Sanctuary, in the downstairs hallways and bathrooms, and at the front (street side) entrance (which is a health security entrance).
- Masks are currently voluntary for worship in the Fellowship Hall and in the basement overflow room.
- Children will be asked to wear masks when going to their Sunday School classroom, but will be allowed to remove their masks during Sunday School.
- Adult Sunday School will have mask seating in the back of the sanctuary, mask optional towards the front.
- Children’s classes will require a temperature check before entry.
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
Parents, please note the following locations for your kids’ classes…
- Young 2-3 year olds: Room 3 (Children’s Church room)
- Older 3-5 year olds: Room 2
- K – 2nd Grade: Room 6
- 3rd – 5th Grade: Room 5
- Middle School: Unpartitioned ramp rooms 7/8
- High School: Fellowship Hall
Personal health protocols…
- Stay home if health compromised or vulnerable; uncomfortable of gathering.
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household has had a fever or has been sick since the previous Sunday.
- Maintain social distance with anyone outside of your own household.
- Wash hands and use sanitizer stations.
- During service, parents should keep children with you and escort those under 8 to the bathroom.